CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
When life (or Nigeria) Gives you Lemons....Make Special Lemonade (with a shot of vodka)!

Thursday 17 July 2008

BRB!

Dear Blogsville,

Sooooooooo sorry for the extra-long hiatus. I have been busy...BUSY FALLING IN LOVE!

It's a tad bit dramatic, I know, but I don't care!...the sun is shining brighter, the birds are singing!...(actually, it's raining and the only birds around are those damned pigeons...but you get what i mean...everything's good!!)

I'll fill you all in when I find the time in between being swept off my feet! :-)

LG
xxx

2 comments:

Chari said...

can u imagine?

u were busy fallin in love while we were here worrying about you?

*hiss..

bArOquE said...

falling in love?...well, isn't that just grand! please tell us good stories of how its going, sure you've got the time my dear...over a a glass of lemonade & tequila...holla @ our lover, ok