CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
When life (or Nigeria) Gives you Lemons....Make Special Lemonade (with a shot of vodka)!

Saturday 17 May 2008

Lady and the Gimp


There are guys you KNOW want you

There are guys you KNOW want to have sex with you.

There are girls who can tell the difference a mile off

There are girls who have trouble differentiating the two

and

There are girls who intentionally blur the lines because to them any guy is better than no guy at all.

It is so easy to fall into the third category...

my theory is...nothing right is ever easy...

The following are snippets of conversations I had with a guy. A guy who i KNOW wants to have sex with me...yet I find myself drawn like a moth to the light.

The guy...who will be referred to as Unashamedly Trying To Get Into My Pants (UTTGIMP)...or 'Gimp' for short (simply because he is such a gimp!)

We Met...A while back
We Talked...for hours
We Danced...all night at a party
We Kissed.

and then

he said

'I'm not looking for a girlfriend'

LG: Did he just say what I think he said?

Brain: Yes. Yes, I believe he did.

LG: So what did the kiss mean? (oh I hate myself so for asking this)
Gimp: You look pretty tonight...but I'm just not looking for a girlfriend

Ok...I went home...I was drunk...maybe i misunderstood

Brain: No, idiot...you heard him all right

Next morning...sober

*on the phone*

LG: Look Gimp, I'm not the sort of girl who has 'things' with guys. I have enough friends. I'm not asking you to change your mind. I'm simply telling you that I'm not going to be your 'thing'.
Gimp: Why are you running away from me?
LG: Explain
Gimp: Just because I said I wasn't looking for a girlfriend doesn't mean, we cant still talk to one another

think...think...think...

avoid

LG: I have to go *click*

next day the phone rings

LG: Hello?
Gimp: Are u still running?
LG: Not at all. We can keep talking (first mistake)

And we kept talking...I almost forgot he had told me he didn't want a girlfriend...I thought I was changing his mind (yes, I was that girl...)

*on MSN*

Gimp: Send me a picture
LG: OK...
*5 mins later*
Gimp: No...a more risque picture
LG: I don't have any
Gimp: Take one
LG: err...ok...next time

what was I doing? even considering taking the picture...what had become of my dignity? my common sense?

*on the phone*
Gimp: I misjudged you...
LG: How so?
Gimp: You are an intellectual. You know what you want out of life...most girls I meet are vain...or have been handed everything in life. You want to make a difference

Happy Happy JOY JOY!!!

Brain: Don't count your chickens just yet..
.


Gimp: When are u coming to see me?
LG: well, I might come sometime next week (second mistake)
Gimp: I really want to get inside your head *translation: inside your pants*
LG: we can do that over the phone
Gimp: No, I want to talk to you about some stuff...my business plan... I need your input (smooth move)
LG: ok. sure. I'll come see you

I went to see Gimp...and fortunately nothing happened...but he knew what he was doing.
He cooked for me
He wore tight jeans
He bent over a lot (lol)

I was in Lust

While we were talking I noticed a ring on a chain around his neck...so I asked

LG: whats that?
Gimp: oh this? A girl i used to see gave it to me
LG: *heart sinking* And you still wear it?
Gimp: Yes, if I ever thought I could marry someone it was her
LG:
Gimp: why so quiet?
LG: oh..nothing...I better be going
Gimp: Ok...when I catch you next time *wink*

two weeks later....(in a good place)

*on the phone*
Gimp: why have you been avoiding me?
LG: look, I told you I wasn't really looking for a friend...I don't know what got into me...you obviously have some unfinished business with that ring around your neck
Gimp: No, we're finished. I was just telling you I could have married her

Brain: So why does he still wear it?

LG: Ok, sure...so whats up?
Gimp: I want to see you
LG: I'm really busy at the moment
Gimp: so, when you're less busy
LG: Why, do you want us to talk more about your business plan?
Gimp: No, I want to bite you
LG: *blush*
Gimp: are u blushing?
LG: of course not! (serious voice)
Gimp: You look like you could be a freak
LG: excuse me?
Gimp: you know, the way you danced with me at that party...only someone with a lot of confidence would have danced with me like that. only a confident person would be a freak
LG: I don't think the two are connected in any way
Gimp: I beg to differ...just come and see me first
LG: what will you do? ( i couldn't resist)
Gimp: you will just have to wait and see
LG: hmmm...I'm not a freak though
Gimp: maybe we consider different things freaky
LG: whats freaky to you?
Gimp: whats freaky to you?
LG: *laughing* I asked you first
Gimp: Ok, tying up, bondage...that sort of stuff
LG: hmmm...
Gimp: was that an affirmative 'hmmm' I heard?
LG: it was a neutral 'hmmm'
Gimp: I cant stand it when I'm in bed with a girl and I feel like its a one-man show
LG: what do you mean?
Gimp: I'm doing all the work, she has no reaction...sort of like a log...you don't look like the log type

Brain: LG, I think you should...
LG: BRAIN, SHUT UP!!!!!

my mind was telling me to quit while I was ahead
my body was dancing to an entirely different tune...

LG: You can't know that just by looking at me and talking to me
Gimp: something tells me I'm right
LG: Like what?
Gimp: My 'Voice of Desire'...it's never wrong
LG: You are funny
Gimp: I'm serious...
*sweat*
LG: well...(feebly)...i'm not having sex with you if that's what you're getting at...I wouldn't have sex with just anyone
Gimp: I'm not just anyone
LG: Yeah...(wtf, YEAH?!?!)..i mean No...you are
Gimp: No I am?
LG: I mean Yes, you are
Gimp: are u flustered?
LG: not at all! *fans self*

attempt to change the subject

*after some talk about the future*
Gimp: how many children do you want?
LG: I don't know, maybe 3
Gimp: when do you see yourself getting married?
LG: Erm..I cant really say...you?
Gimp: well, I'm not even ready to settle down yet..I have to sort out my business first

Brain: In case you didn't hear him right the first time...hiss

LG: oh...ok
Gimp: What are you wearing
LG: Pyjamas
Gimp: So you're in bed?
LG: Yes
Gimp: hmmm
LG: that seemed like a loaded 'hmmm'
Gimp: It's what you want it to be

My head hurt...why was he doing this? Or more importantly...why was I letting him?
But...I'm neither weak nor stupid (most of the time anyway)
I decided to call it a night before I whipped out my card and hopped on the last train...

The next morning...I told FashionGirl and DancerGirl

FG: You see the shit...So why do you jump into it?
LG: I'm a big girl (God, I'm pathetic)
FG: It's what everyone says...no one is immune
LG: But, i could just get it out of my system
FG: I'm going to slap you now
LG: Ok ok ok...
DG: Ok, why don't you just go and do it and them come back and tell us how it was...
LG: Really??
DG: NO! big fool!
FG: He knows what he is doing
DG: He's probably done it before
LG: He did seem kind of smooth...and practised
FG: because he is
DG: Why do you think he still wears the ring?
LG: Sigh

So now...its 01.29 am....

And I'm thinking...I'm thinking...I should not be thinking about him...the very thought of his face looming towards mine should send me into a fit of rage...how dare he!

How dare he seduce me?
How dare he be the light to my moth?

I know when FG reads this she will slap me.
Maybe subconsciously I want her to

P.S. FG please don't sneak up on me and slap me...I'm coming to my senses...promise

:-)

18 comments:

flabby said...

lol..lol..i dont know y this makes me laugh..but it does..but ah well..theres no point of saying anything..u said it all urself..but hey wait..i just thot of sumthin..lol..du just want to run away cos ur scared of how u will feel afterwards IF u give in? because..he's being quite honest!lol

LemonadeGirl said...

lol...to be honest...i know he is being straightforward about it...it just isn't good enough for me...he isn't offering me what i want...and now the biggest temptation is settling for less...:-S


x

Nice Anon said...

Flee from him otherwise hmmmmm
Nice blog btw

Freaksho said...

...make lemonade.
nice blog you've got going here.i'll be back if you keep em coming.

uNWrItten* said...

VERY INTERESTING..ive been in the same situation..i think i still am...lol
its so hard to say no sometimes..that flame seems sooo attractive and we are so drawn to it...careful not to get burned tho...i trust u will make the right decision hun..maybe listen to BRAIN.. :)

tobenna said...

Ah, LG.
We know this works especially when we sense the girl likes us. Especially if we've got it all together with some confidence to boot. Add a little persistence almost every girl would fall.

DG & FG are the friends that we really love to hate. But I guarantee that meeting them solo, they would probably be easier to get that you have proved.

In my head and around me said...

I think every girl has been through this....interesting read.

Alias said...

jokes...guys can be so obvious....
but seriously run far away n neva come back

just started blog
www.cat-dragged-in.blogspot.com

bArOquE said...

sleep de knack me here like mad...will finish reading 2mrw...nice looking blog

Buttercup said...

this was the 1st post of urs i read n i know i def wanna read more! geez, its upsettin when guys KNOW what they do to u n how u find it so hard to resist.....but if u want somn serious, i'd suggest u listen to 'Brain'....goodluck!!

bArOquE said...

even me has been swept off my feet, i like Gimp, my kind of guy...smuv...advice - if you think you are ever going to shag him, then shag him & make it remarkable, if he pulls any stunts afterwards just let him know it was all your idea...love your convos...beautiful blog too

Muse said...

NICE ONE! Personally, I don't like long posts, but yours kept me reading - and hoping for more. nice one.

a little word on the side tho...GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!

LemonadeGirl said...

@Everyone...thanks for all the love
Im running far far away!...lol

@Baroque

'shag him & make it remarkable, if he pulls any stunts afterwards just let him know it was all your idea...'

THAT is such a guy thing to suggest!

Like he would think it was my idea

lol

Chari said...

Hey dearie I think this link should be of interest to you as to the issue we discussed awhile ago

http://buzz.blogger.com/2008/06/show-off-your-favorite-blogs-with-blog.html

now to ur blog post...

Reading ur post...omg I wan laugh DIE!!!

Girl get a hold of urself...the boi don enter ur pants already oh...all that is needed is jus physical manufestation

if u ask me the only way to go about things is to end it alll abruptly and without remorse cuz frankly I have been Mr. Gimp b4 and the truth is ma guy is toxic to u and u will keep coming (or is it going )back because I can tell that the sex is going to be GOOD...

So abeg for the sake of ur self esteem don't!

tobenna said...

ok, lemonade girl....
where have you been?
what have you been up to?
we miss you.
come back
puhleeze....

The Activist said...

Hmmm good luck mi-lady. Choose wisely between to do and no to do

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

how are you

i hope you enjoy every minute of your beautiful life.

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

bye
take care
god bless you dear

Queen of My Castle said...

I know I am REALLY late to comment, but I sooooo know how you feel. I've been here, and oddly enough it was with the first Nigerian man I have ever decided to date. I swear they have tongues dripping of honey! LOL